Monday 28 November 2011

Movember 28, it's dark out, and my alarm clock broke... and I can't get my hair to do that flippy thing like that guy from that band can do. Some days, ya know?


What I find awesome? I love the sound of metal swords on other metal swords and the smell of breakfast in the morning. I also think its so awesome how you can find little things that everyone looks over. I find it awesome that a flower can have the power to to heal or kill. Isn't that awesome? Not saying that I want to kill anyone or something... I was sitting in my garden thinking about that when romeo came up to me the other day saying that he want's to get married to Juliet, but little does he know that their love is just like that flower, it has the power to heal or kill.

7 comments:

  1. Breakfast is rather amazing is it not? I have to disagree about the swords though, waking up to the sounds of swords clashing only jars by bones and makes me uneasy. - Benvolio Montague

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what you mean Friar, how could our love have the power to kill? No one else is going to find out...In addition, thank you for marrying Romeo and I, and for keeping our secret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolol Juliet's marring Paris hahahahaha screw you Romeo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no one cares that you like breakfast, just get over it. its not awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sound of swords clashing is rather exciting I must agree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must differ from your stated opinion, our love is the strongest of flowers and it possesses the strength to prevail through whatever may come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friar, I only do not curse at you because you are a man of the church.

    ReplyDelete