Tuesday 6 December 2011

It's the 6th day of Decembeard. Screw xbox, I play old school Nintendo. The way I dress makes everyday feel like Halloween.

I feel like my beard attracts a large number of the opposite sex :) However, it seems to be festering a little.

I'm dark and sensitive with low self esteem and the occasional bright, flowery exterior. Sometimes I get really excited and pee a little bit. When Romeo and Juliet first got married I felt the wetness seeping through the crotch of my leederhosens. However, sometimes I just can't hold my anger in. When Romeo was a blubbering fool crying on my floor I screamed and yelled! I always feel so angry when people don't realize how good their life already is!

Also, I really hate when people say hi to me. It makes me feel like I'm not good enough and they don't actually want to talk to me. Like when I use my texting machine and say "OH HEY BBG" and they say "Hi." and I'm like, kay...?

I dunno, Diary, sometimes I feel like you're the only one that gets me. You're my best friend. Other than Romeo, of course, but I still feel like he doesn't understand what I have to go through on a daily basis like you do.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Teaft0Kg-Ok Favourite. Song. EVER <3 Y'all gon love the sheesh out of it.

6 comments:

  1. Umm first of all Xbox is waaaaaayy better than nintendo, you can go online and pwn noobs!! And second of all you sound like a creepy pervert. And b*tch leave my wife alone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh...okay?
    I honestly don't know what to say to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check yourself into a mental hospital, you are crazy. Why do you support Romeo's pathetic, childish and womanish love life?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love you honey <3 ^^^ (lord capulet)
    i agree with everyones comments above... check yourself out boy... your so freaking wierd... pssst.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear friend Friar, I am completely befuddled by this. Your deranged feelings are molehills in comparison to my emotions, I have no idea why this should even be written about. Plus you urinate when excited?! What are you some sort of beast?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too feel like I am left confused and like I am missing out on something but please lets not all attack the poor Friar. He has obviously been through a traumatic incident of sorts and just needs some rest.. hopefully rest uninterrupted by this unhealthy soiling of garments.

    ReplyDelete