Monday 12 December 2011

Today is the 12th day of Decembeard, and my last blog post :( I was hoping to make it to Manuhairy. Bark with me if you're my dog. Yo yo yo. Im a straight up gangster dude. Grr, I'm steaming mad... Grr.

Sisco is my homie, he's a gangster too, me and Sisco are the leaders of the gangster crew! :D

It's been a tragic week, both Romeo and Juliet are in the clouds. I had a feeling and I told myself, however I don't think I can take it any more, so I'm running away. Honestly I think I acted the way I have because I was scared, and I couldn't do anything about it. I left Juliet in the dark, and basically killed them both, it was my plan, and I can't take that heavy burden on my heart. I've packed up and am leaving today, for where? I have no idea, all I know is it will take me away from here. Take me away from the pain and ridicule. There has been so many deaths lately, even the "mighty" Lady Capulet has been put to rest. It keeps coming into my dreams when I sleep, the way everyone had to take their own lives for my mistake, however last night I had a dream, and I think Juliet, Romeo and everyone has forgiven me for my mistakes, for the dream went like this;

I had just married both Romeo and Juliet, however their love was still forbidden, and I let them go home. The next morning when I woke up I found out that Romeo had killed Tybalt and had a burden over his head. The prince had sentenced him with banishment, yet Romeo is refusing to join his friend in the clouds for he has his love on the ground; Juliet. At 4 hours to sunset both him and Juliet had shown up at my monastairy pleading for my help. I guess my conscience felt guilty because I soon came up with a plan. At sunset I stood with a knife to my neck, poured berry juice on my clothing, and drank a potion. I made sure a guard found me just before the potion took me to sleep, and I told him Juliet had killed me. When I had awoken I found out that Juliet had been banished as well, just like I wanted. They ended up living a happy life together outside of Verona, and for myself? I watched as the ancient fued ended, with not a single more bloodshed.

I feel as if I was forgiven, and if I am not, well... that's why I'm leaving.


This is me and Sisco. And 2 random black guys. I like to be in jail and he likes to sing and dance... Some say we're the perfect match.

2 comments:

  1. If only your plans actually would work, but your idiotic mistakes led to the deaths of many. I forgive you, but I will never forget. You should begin to keep your plans to yourself, and if you absolutely need to you may have small amounts of input. Just try to use you brain and things should turn out a bit better next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Friar, if I thought any would stay together in this ordeal it would be you but it seems you have gone mad with grief. Not once in this entry did I hear mention of breakfast and we all no a Friar with no breakfast is a very unhappy Friar indeed. Get yourself some help good sir, and maybe something to eat along the way.

    ReplyDelete